What I enjoy:
If you're wondering who I am and what I do, I suppose that truly the best thing for me is to explain the parts of my life that I relish. These are, in no particular order of significance, the pleasurable pieces of my immensely enjoyable existence.
- Outdoor Activities: running trails, backpacking, cycle touring, packrafting, day hikes, night hikes, disco rides, yoga, kissing in a heavy summer rain, naked explorations of low-lying shrubbery and large craggy rocks.
- Writing: obviously. My issue at hand, though perhaps it's more an opportunity for well-rounded literary prowess rather than a problem that must be squanched, is that I love it all: fiction, non-fiction, poetry, lyrics, limericks - dirty & otherwise, letters.
- Community: what an amazing experience, finding like-minded, loving individuals who fit into your social sphere. I seek community. This goes out to you, friends, family, and domesticated animals.
A rotating set of statements that define my present moment.
- I write every day for myself and the joy it brings me.
- I continue to create environmentally conscious endurance adventures.
- I love openly, compassionately, and fully.
- I maintain a strong connection with my family, regardless of where we are in this world.
- I seek out a community of positive people who add their stories to mine.
- I work to pursue my goals of publication and exploration.
- I release all fear. I am on the path that is perfect for me, long hair and mustache included.
- I accept the abundant love of the Universe.
Books of 2017-18
These are the books of the past year that I'd recommend to anyone. Especially if you're into fantasy adventure.